Seth and JJ tackle frequently asked questions people have about human trafficking.
1. How is human trafficking different from migrant smuggling?
2. Is there a difference between human trafficking and slavery?
3. What if a trafficked person consents?
4. Is it only human trafficking if victims are transported across national borders?
5. How widespread is human trafficking?
6. Which countries are affected by human trafficking?
7. Who are the traffickers?
8. How would I recognize a victim?
9. What is the most commonly identified form of trafficking?
10. Who are the victims and culprits of human trafficking?
11. Under the federal definition, are human trafficking victims only foreign nationals or immigrants?
12. What is the role of transnational organised crime groups in human trafficking?
13. How trustworthy are the statistics?
14. What types of industries are involved with human trafficking?
15. How is pimping a form of sex trafficking?
16. Do many traffickers get caught and convicted?
17. What can I do to help fight human trafficking?
18. What happens when I call the National Human Trafficking Hotline for help?