This week, Seth and JJ interview Wendy Barnes—a speaker, trainer, consultant, and author on human trafficking…who also happens to be a survivor of human trafficking. In this weeks interview, Seth and JJ discuss Wendy’s amazing book And Life Continues: Sex Trafficking and My Journey to Freedom (available on amazon), her life, the services available to trafficking survivors, and what academics and responders can do to better serve survivors and those currently held in bondage.
- And Life Continues, Wendy Barnes
- And Life Continues: Sex Trafficking and My Journey to Freedom by Wendy Barnes, Amazon.com
- Trafficking Terms, Shared Hope International
- Nobody’s Girl: A Memoir of Lost Innocence, Modern Day Slavery & Transformation by Barbara Amaya, Amazon.com
- Cry Purple by Christine McDonald, Amazon.com